Content Assembly for nfoWorks?
Also from the Cover Pages: XML Daily Newslink for 2008-10-14, there is word of jCAM, an open-source, Java-based CAM XML Processor and Template Editor. The SourceForge Project has the software; the web site has more information and tutorials.
“The vision of the CAM work is for describing machine-processable information content flows into and out of XML structures … .”
Some of the lingo is opaque to me, but I do have interest in automated approaches that involve
- integration with metadata semantics
- registration of metadata vocabularies
- documentation of information exchange formats
- validation of transaction instances
- runtime creation of valid transaction documents
I may have problems in the validation and filtering of documents and test suites that are not at the proper scale for CAM. I do think it is worth examining for ideas and applicable techniques. This is my placeholder reminder for that.
Links to this post: