1.1 nfoWorks-issued identifiers beginning with http://nfoworks.org/ns/odf/ are defined for use in customizations of the OpenDocument Format (ODF).
1.2 The identifiers can apply to implementation-dependent/defined features of conforming documents. The identifiers can be used for foreign elements, attributes, and values in extended ODF documents. Those usages can also be a provisional implementation of a feature that is reserved in a new Committee Draft. The definitions of each identifier and/or namespace will specify these and other individual cases that apply.
1.3 Generally, there will be additional path segments that distinguish the version of ODF that the identifier is introduced in conjunction with (e.g., ns/odf/1.2/). The identifier may be used with subsequent versions of ODF depending on the specific circumstances. Identifier definitions specify the range of their application to ODF versions.
- d120402b: ns/odf/ Namespace Segment Structure [latest document engineering]
ns/odf/: Professional-Appearance form [latest edition]
- d111001: ns/ nfoWorks Namespace Identifiers
- d120403: ns/odf/1.2/ Namespace Segment
- d120402c: ns/odf/ Namespace Segment [document engineering]
- d120402c1: ns/odf/ Namespace Segment [professional appearance]
- d120402a: Diary & Job Jar
- Hamilton, Dennis E.
- ns/odf/ Namespace Segment Structure. nfoWorks devNote folio d120402 0.05, November 2, 2012. Accessed at <http://nfoWorks.org/dev/2012/04/d120402.htm>.
created 2012-04-20-17:03 -0700 (pdt)