Organization of the content for the hypertext RCT: Repaired Change-Tracking ODF 1.2 Extension Profile is managed by development of a content outline. That outline will evolve into the Table of Content for the hypertext document and also assist in navigation among the materials that go into the development of the document.
This organization is for the extension profile itself, although it can tie to the analysis and research documented in other nfoWorks materials.
Early cataloguing of the organization is based on trial outlines. The items of the outline can be linked to analysis materials as well as to locations of materials for portions of the profile content.
Document engineering of the organization addresses how the staging of the material is accomplished, how the various editions are named and linked, etc.
- d140605b: RCT Profile Content Outline [latest]
- d140605d: Document Engineering
- d140605c: RCT Profile Content Outline Trial
- d140605a: Diary & Job Jar
- rct/ RCT: Repaired Change-Tracking ODF 1.2 Extension Profile
- n140603: Repaired Change-Tracking ODF 1.2 Extension Profile [document engineering]
- n140501: RCT: ODF 1.2 Change-Tracking Repair Development
- Hamilton, Dennis E.
- RCT Profile Organization. nfoWorks devNote folio d140605 0.02, July 12, 2014. Accessed at <http://nfoWorks.org/dev/2014/06/d140605.htm>.
created 2014-06-30-20:59 -0700 (pdt)