The ns/odf/1.2 namespace segment is used for those nfoWorks
URI-based namespaces and identifiers that are introduced for use in
nfoWorks-defined features for ODF 1.2 document.
The defined features are used for implementation-dependent/-defined
features and for extensions in accordance with the provisions of the OASIS ODF
The current extensions are intended to provide provisional features that
anticipate features reserved in ODF 1.3 Committee Drafts. Such features
can be implemented in a way that allows implementations to be automatically
prepared to support the reserved forms once an OASIS Standard
for ODF 1.3 allows documents having the features.
- d120403b: ns/odf/1.2/
Namespace Segment [latest
form [latest edition]
- d120403c: ns/odf/1.2/
Namespace Segment Description
- d120403a: Diary & Job Jar
- Hamilton, Dennis E.
- ns/odf/1.2/ Namespace Segment. nfoWorks
devNote folio d120403 0.03, November 2, 2012. Accessed at <http://nfoWorks.org/dev/2012/04/d120403.htm>.
- Revision History:
0.03 2012-11-02-17:20 Provisional Feature Clarification
- Provisional features may arise as either implementation-dependent-defined
cases or as extensions.
- 0.02 2012-10-29-19:49 Devote to Provisional Extensions
- The folio is updated to focus on provisional extensions and how that allows
anticipatory adoption of features reserved in an ODF 1.3 Committee
- 0.01 2012-07-25-18:29 Provide completed folio
- The folio is completed with basic description of the currently-defined
namespaces and identifiers under the ns/odf/1.2
- 0.00 2012-04-23-16:21 Establish Initial Placeholder for
- Have just enough document engineering for the folio to be referenced from
elsewhere and to manage the additional customization required.